Bifold doors are becoming the ‘must have’ doors for many homeowners nowadays as they are a great space enhancer and also help to provide a seamless link between inside and out. However choosing the doors that will best suit your home can be a bit of a headache, with this in mind we have created this guide to help you out when choosing the right doors for you.
* Ensure you choose Bifold Doors Adelaide that best suit the space you have available. There are doors available that can be fitted into corners within your property, meaning you will get to enjoy a whole 90-degree view. Or you could choose to open up an entire 9-meter wall, allowing the outside in. The Bifold Door can be fitted to open either inwards or outwards depending on the space you have available, so make sure you consider this when choosing your doors.
* Think about how long it will take for your doors to be supplied and fitted and make sure you leave plenty of time. There is no point ordering doors and expecting them to be installed the following week. The lead time on bi-fold doors is around six weeks, but it could be longer at busy periods.
* Choose the right style and finish to suit your home and your personality, most suppliers will offer a broad range of finishes, colours, and styling, so take time picking the one that is right for you. You can usually choose the style of handles you would like for your doors as well, so they can reflect what you would like.
* It is possible to get blinds that are custom fitted to your bi-fold doors and are available in a range of colours and styles. Blinds installed on your doors can help provide privacy and shade to the room the doors are fitted in. Bear in mind though that blinds will be an additional cost, so make sure this is included in your budget.
* If you can’t quite decide on the doors you would like, go to a local showroom that has the doors on display, and try them out before you buy them. It is an excellent way of checking the doors you are considering buying are easy to use and suitable for you.
* Ensure the doors you choose are up to the latest approved standards and have a minimum of a five lever key cylinder. Hinges should also be robust enough to survive break in attempts.
By following those simple steps, buying Bifold Doors Adelaide will be very easy. All you need is to buy only from reputable door suppliers to be sure of quality and affordability. Make the wise step and install the bifold doors on your property.